Spots available now in Hubbard and Howland!
Who is the ideal dog for daycare?
A dog with more energy than he knows what to do with and loves everyone he meets-both 2 and 4 legged! Loves to chase or wrestle. Very social. A dog who fits this and also has separation anxiety, this can be a great solution for you.
Your dog will spend his/her day playing with the other dogs all day to get them nicely worn out for you! Your dog will be walked (individually on leash) throughout the day. Our daycare is CAGE FREE with supervised play all day. We post lots of pics & videos each week on our Facebook page so be sure to follow us on Facebook to check & see what’s going on with the pups!
Exceptions to Cage Free:
#1. The dogs will be crated or tethered 4xs per day: between 12-12:30 during half day pick ups/drop offs & after 4pm for end of day pick ups/drop offs , as well as 10:00 and 2:00 for walks.
#2. Any dogs that become over stimulated will be crated for down time to relax.
#3. Your dog will be fed the food you bring from home at the time you request (if needed). Dogs needing fed will be crated during the feeding time to avoid any food guarding issues.
ALL NEW DOGS TO OUR DAYCARE PROGRAM MUST HAVE A 10-15 MINUTE ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO STARTING. NO EXCEPTIONS!
BEFORE YOUR DOG CAN BEGIN WE MUST HAVE:
A DAYCARE APPLICATION (see below)
SIGNED WAIVERS & MEDICAL RELEASE
PROOF OF UP TO DATE VACCINES (including Kennel Cough)
A NEGATIVE FECAL WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
A PASSED ASSESSMENT BY ONE OF OUR DAYCARE TRAINERS
$25/day full day, or buy 4 get the 5th FREE ($100/5) - $15/day half day, or buy 6 get the 7th FREE ($90/7)
Hubbard: Tues-Wed-Thurs Howland: Coming Soon!
FULL DAY DAYCARE
7:30am-5pm. Drop offs MUST be between 7:30-8:00. Pick up MUST be between 4-5pm. We need to clean the room before classes begin, if you are late picking up, there will be a late fee penalty for every 10 minutes you’re late.
HALF DAY DAYCARE
Choose either MORNINGS: 7:30am-12:30pm. Drop offs MUST be between 7:30-8:00, if you arrive after 8am, your dog may not be allowed in that day. Pick ups must be between 12-12:30., if you are late picking up, there will be a late fee penalty for every 10 minutes you’re late.
12pm-5pm. Drop offs MUST be between 12-12:30, if you arrive after 12:45pm, your dog may not be allowed in that day. Pick ups must be between 4-5pm, if you are late picking up, there will be a late fee penalty for every 10 minutes you’re late.
Items to bring to Daycare for your dog:
(Please label ALL items that you bring to Daycare with your dog’s name & your last name. Although we will do our best to assure that any items you bring are returned to you in the same condition you brought them, please note that The Canine Campus is not responsible for any damage or loss of personal items).
* Food with instructions on how much & what time
* Food bowl
* Treats (only if you would like your dog to have specific treats, we will have treats here that will be used)
* Harness, collar, 2 leashes (if possible): Please note, for safety reasons we would prefer the dog have BOTH a harness & a collar on (if you don’t currently have or use a harness we have some used ones here that we can use when walking your dog outside, but would prefer you get your own as soon as possible) with one leash attached to the collar & one leash attached to the harness. PLEASE NO CHOKE CHAINS OR PINCH COLLARS!
* Kong, Busy Buddy, other toy or blanket for your dog to have during quiet time (optional)
* Please be sure to label any items with your dog’s name & your last name.
Meet some of our daycare doggies!
Click on the photos to learn more about some of our best daycare buddies at The Canine Campus!